How It Works
If a workplace dispute arises, employees may not know where to turn. The beauty of Upfront is that it’s easily accessible, yet because it is an outside service, it can remain completely impartial. Also, employees may be more comfortable with mediation than with other methods of addressing concerns since they, along with management, retain control over the outcome.
Here is how Upfront works
- Upfront offers your business an outsourced mediation service to resolve employment issues and disputes.
- Upfront’s mediators are available to mediate in-person or electronically depending on the circumstances.
- Mediation is voluntary for both the employee and the organization.
- The mediator helps the parties develop a solution. The mediator may make suggestions, but has no authority to impose a solution.
- A successful mediation typically ends with an agreement for the parties to sign.
With Upfront Resolution, workplace dispute assistance is just a call or email away. Upfront aims to change the culture around disputes, so employees are more likely to come forward, and all parties can achieve more satisfying results.